Monday, September 10, 2007

Male on Sunday

Simon:

the wierd thing about being out of work is that you have no idea what day of the week it is. The weekends are stil great. Katie's around, and it's good to have at least one lazy day a week, I think. Sunday was spent taking a leisurely walk over Alexandra Park, visiting the farmer's market, and moaning about how expensive everything was.
I did get a couple of encouraging bits of news in the evening. Firstly, our local Councillor Catherine Harris (LibDem) returned a call I made to her on Saturday about the shop. She was really excited about the plans and told me she would have a look at some funding options, as well as giving me some very good advice on a number of other issues. More to follow....
Secondly, Scott Pack, the Commercial Director of the Friday Project emailed me back to and invited me to do a guestspot on his fantastic blog 'me and my big mouth', to advertise the shop.
spiffin' ain't it?

No comments: