1. It will take place from Friday October 11th til Sunday October 13th.
2. The theme of the Literary Festival is "London; a Celebration".
|Storylines by dex available here|
Once we get some of the money, we can really start work on the Festival, but now that we have a theme, we can start to put together some ideas.
Here's a few ideas we've come up with (and we're just spitballin' here):
- Future London
- London Crime
- Alternate London
- London authors
- Books based in London
- Literary tour of London
- Having the different venues we're going to use represented by tubelines.
- Each of these venues (or tubelines) specialising in a particular topic, ie Poetry, Children's, Art etc.
- Having a short story competition with the theme "London".
- An author from every borough of London
- A-Z of Literary London
The main target the Council has given us, having agreed to give us the money to put this on, is to get new people to come to Wood Green. What we want to achieve is to get people to come to a Literary festival in Wood Green, because it's a Literary Festival.
That fact that it's in Wood Green is just a bonus.
Now, we need your ideas.
Off you go.