1. 95% of the books I read are novels.
2. I have a Nook, but I rarely read books with it. I much prefer to read a physical book.
3. Only very very rarely will I read a hardback. I just don't agree with them.
4. I can't read if there are any distractions (TV, music, radio etc).
5. I read anything up to four books at the same time. A morning book, a train book, an evening book and a bed book.
6.Like Scott, I will flick ahead to see how long each chapter is before deciding if i'm going to read it.
7. If i'm reading a novel, I very rarely read the introduction.
8. I don't use a bookmark. I fold the corners down on the pages to keep my place.
9. Despite what I do, there are periods of up to a month when I don't read a book. There are also periods of time when I can read two books a day.
10. There are very few books i've read more than once.
That feels much better.